Welcome to the Southwest Regional Tax Bureau Website!
Southwest Regional Tax Bureau is a self-governed body composed of municipalities and school districts,
all of whom have overlapping areas of taxpayer employment. The bureau was formed in order for its members
to take advantage of the potential withholding base by operating their own tax collection agency.
With the advent of Act 32, as of tax year 2012 we collect for the six (6) school districts and forty (40)
municipalities in the Fayette County Tax Collection District, as well as collecting delinquent taxes for
tax year 2011 and prior in three (3) school districts and nine (9) municipalities spread over Westmoreland,
Washington, and Greene counties.
(Click here for the list of districts we collect for.)
Online Filing now available!
- Link to Taxpayer Online eFiling is under the Taxpayer Tab.
- eFiling is our online software where Taxpayers can file their annual EIT returns.
- The eFiling module for Tax Preparers now available!
- Link to Employer Online eReporting is under the Employer Tab.
- eReporting is our online software where Employers can file their EIT reports.
- The eReporting module for Accounting Firms now available!
- Tax information and tax forms can be found under the Resources Tab.
- Contact us directly through the Contact Us Tab.
- Frequently Asked Questions under the Taxpayer and Employer Tabs.
- Act 32 information and links under the Act 32 Tab.